Downtown Library - Every Tuesday for 10 Weeks
Beginning September 3 to November 5, 2019
Cactus Room - 2nd Floor at the Downtown Library
For adults who want to prepare for the U.S. Citizenship interview and written examination
FREE of charge
NO registration necessary.
- Volunteers facilitate a series of weekly discussions designed for adults who want to prepare for the US Citizenship interview and oral examination.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Participants must be able to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Children/guests not permitted
- Workshop will cover U.S. history and government, review of citizenship exam and how to complete forms.