Chandler Public Library has a new mobile app - an app that puts the library at your fingertips! From a mobile device, you can instantly tap into library resources...anytime, anywhere! The free app is now available on Android and Apple devices.
This app provides a simple option to access much of what the library offers all in one place. Users will be able to:
- search for books, movies, and other materials;
- place and/or check the status of holds;
- check due dates and renew items;
- access our digital content, including e-books, e-audio, digital magazines, music, movies (cloudLibrary, RBdigital, Freegal, and Kanopy), and highlighting a number of our electronic databases;
- stay current with the events/programs at all four library locations;
- reserve a study room;
- have a e-version of their library card;
- and see reading recommendations.
“By offering a new mobile app, Chandler Public Library can further promote library resources and enhance customer service on any mobile device,” says Library Manager Dan Lee. “It is a convenient option for accessing, using, and enjoying all Chandler Public Library has to offer.”
To get started, download the app for Android or Apple, or search for "Chandler Public Library" in your app store. Launch the app and enter your library card number and PIN. The app will remember account information, so a user won't need to log in over and over again.
If you have questions or need assistance, please visit one of the four local library locations or call 480-782-2800.