It’s a new year and time for new goals! If you are like us, you have a resolution to read more this year. Though we can’t find more time for you in which to do that, we can help you find great books to read that will help you reach your reading goals. Here are some of the ways that Chandler Public Library can enrich your reading life this year:
- Booklists - Check out our Books page for booklists with lots of suggestions for every reading taste. They are frequently updated so check back often.
- BookMatch - Would you like a more personalized list? Fill out the BookMatch form and receive a curated list from one of our librarians based upon your personal likes and dislikes.
- Audiobooks through Cloud Library - Listening to audiobooks is a great way to read more in 2019. Download audiobooks on to your phone or device through the Cloud Library app to listen to in your car, while you clean, etc.
- Social Media Recommendations - We feature weekly book recommendations from our staff on our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Join a book club - Joining a book club is a great way to guarantee that you’ll read at least one book a month. See our calendar of events for our book club meeting schedule.
- NoveList - Use your library card to sign into NoveList to look for readalikes for your favorite books and authors.
- Flipster - No time to read books? Magazines count, too! Try out our new magazine service, Flipster, and read articles on everything from entertainment to science to parenting. Take Flipster on the go with apps for Android, iOS or Kindle Fire.
Happy Reading in 2019!