The February list of librarian favorites includes engaging stories of family, history and suspense. Find out more about each selection - and place holds - by clicking the title to visit our catalog, and see the LibraryReads website to read brief reviews submitted by librarians from across the country.
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
“Dark, twisted, perfect for fans of Gillian Flynn, Paula Hawkins, and Ruth Ware.”
- The Girls at 17 Swann Street by Yara Zgheib
A glimpse inside a rehab program for victims of anorexia.
- Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman
An annotated yearbook becomes a fun and engaging story.
- The Last Romantics by Tara Conklin
Four siblings in a fresh story of family dynamics.
- Finding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts
A behind-the-scenes story of The Wizard of Oz.
- The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray
Family is a source of both wounds and strength for three sisters.
- Daughter of Moloka’I by Alan Brennert
A family saga of heartache, love and joy.
- The Huntress by Kate Quinn
A bomber pilot stranded behind enemy lines becomes the target of a Nazi assassin.
- Kid Gloves: Nine Months of Careful Chaos by Lucy Knisley
An honest and revealing book about pregnancy in the form of a graphic novel.
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
“The best new fantasy I’ve read in years.”
Which one will you read first? If you need help placing a hold with your Chandler Public Library card, give us a call at 480-782-2800.