The November list of librarian favorites includes romances, essay collections and tales for the imagination. Find out more about each selection - and place holds - by clicking the title to visit our catalog, and see the LibraryReads website to read brief reviews submitted by librarians from across the country.
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
An ever-changing labyrinth of a story for fans of Neil Gaiman, Susanna Clark and Lev Grossman.
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
Gavin, trying to win back his wife, joins a secret book club for men.
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon
A reimagining of what happened to slaves thrown off the ships while crossing the ocean.
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
A romance with snappy dialogue and dynamic characters, good for fans of Jasmine Guillory.
- Little Weirds by Jenny Slate
Weirdly delightful essays provide a look into the comedian’s brain.
- We Met in December by Rosie Curtis
A lovely charmer of a book for fans of Four Weddings and One Day in December.
- The Witches are Coming by Lindy West
Essays that take on rape culture, climate change, Hollywood and toxic masculinity among other topics.
- Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
A perfect contemporary romance for readers who loved How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.
- Tracking Game by Margaret Mizushima
The new entry in a terrific mystery series, good for fans of Nevada Barr.
- Twenty-One Truths About Love by Matthew Dicks
A funny and sad story told in lists.
Which one will you read first? If you need help placing a hold with your Chandler Public Library card, give us a call at 480-782-2800.