The May list of librarian favorites includes romance, suspense and family stories - perfect for summertime reading. Find out more about each selection - and place holds - by clicking the title to visit our catalog, and see the LibraryReads website to read brief reviews submitted by librarians from across the country.
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
Screenwriter Jo attends an awards show with her assistant Emma and romantic rumors start spreading.
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub
Several generations grapple with the effects of past choices.
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
Enemies-to-lovers in a smart, emotional and well-written romance.
- Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner
A summer wedding brings together two former friends.
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight
If being a bad husband doesn't make you a murderer, then who is responsible for a wife's death?
- Happy & You Know It by Laura Hankin
A musician's former band becomes famous without her.
- The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner
An Austen appreciation group meets in the village where the author used to live.
- Network Effect by Martha Wells
The first novel-length story from a series of popular sci-fi suspense.
- Recipe for Persuasion by Sonali Dev
A chef, her father's restaurant and the celebrity who wants her on his show.
- The Wife Stalker by Liv Constantine
Secrets and suspense for fans of B.A. Paris and A.J. Finn.
Which one will you read first? If you need help placing a hold with your Chandler Public Library card, give us a call at 480-782-2800.