The December list of librarian favorites includes new titles in the ever-popular romance and suspense categories. Find out more about each selection - and place holds - by clicking the title to visit our catalog, and see the LibraryReads website to read brief reviews submitted by librarians from across the country.
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams
A straight-laced professor meets a charismatic man at a bar, then learns he's defunding her department.
- The Arctic Fury by Greer Macallister
Based on a true story of 12 women tasked to find a shipwrecked arctic explorer.
- How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole
An arranged marriage turns into something more - and they better their kingdom in the process.
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T. A. Willberg
A great start to a new series, for fans of both Agatha Christie and Harry Potter.
- Pretty Little Wife by Darby Kane
A missing husband and a wife keeping secrets.
- Take It Back by Kia Abdullah
A teen girl with facial deformities tries to report a rape, but will anyone believe her?
- Ten Rules for Faking It by Sophie Sullivan
An anxious woman becomes a podcast star, but will nerves get in the way of romance?
- Ten Things I Hate About the Duke by Loretta Chase
A troublemaking duke and an outspoken woman - let the battle of wills begin.
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens
A couple meets again after a lifetime of missed connections.
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher
A former therapist gets caught up in a family's drama.
Which one will you read first? If you need help placing a hold with your Chandler Public Library card, give us a call at 480-782-2800.