Chandler Sunset Library is currently open with limited hours for hold pick-ups only. Monday - Saturday 9am - 1pm.
All VITA sites are currently booked and are no longer accepting appointments at this time. Residents are encouraged to use MyFreeTaxes.com to file basic taxes for free. Residents may also call 1-866-698-9435 to talk to a tax specialist from 10 am to 10 pm EST
The Chandler Libraries are not tax assistance locations for AARP or VITA this year.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
AARP Tax Aide
The only East Valley location offering AARP Tax Aide services is the Pyle Adult Center in Tempe. Please see the Arizona Tax-Aide site
for more information.
Income Tax Forms
- For federal forms go to the IRS's website.
- For state forms go to the Arizona Department of Revenue's website.
- The Downtown Library have the 1040 and 1040-SR booklet available for free in the main lobby while supplies last.
- Arizona state tax forms will also be available as reproducible forms ONLY. The binders are located at the Information Desk of the Downtown Chandler Library. 20 cents per page/side.
- For W-2 forms, contact your employer.
- Office supply stores sell 1099 forms (or contact the IRS at 800-829-3676).
Federal Taxes & E-Filing
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Prior years' federal tax forms
Arizona Taxes & E-Filing
Arizona Department of Revenue
Individual Arizona State Income Tax Forms
Other State Tax Sites
State Tax Forms from the Federation of Tax Administrators
Maricopa County Assessor
Where's my refund?
- For federal returns go to the IRS's website here.
- For state returns go the Arizona Department of Revenue website here.