Starting February 1st, AARP Tax-Aide will offer free in-person assistance for electronically filing federal and Arizona state returns. Advanced appointments are required. AARP will handle the appointment scheduling through their phone and website. Tax help, available only at the Downtown Library location, runs through April 18, and is scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (9am to 1pm), as well as Wednesday evenings (3pm-7pm). More information on AARP appointment scheduling will appear here in Jan. 2022.
Income Tax Forms
- For federal forms go to the IRS's website.
- For state forms go to the Arizona Department of Revenue's website.
- The Downtown Library will have the 1040 and 1040-SR booklet available for free in the main lobby while supplies last. (Arriving in late January/early February.)
- Arizona state tax forms will also be available as reproducible forms ONLY. The binders will be located at the Information Desk of the Downtown Chandler Library. 20 cents per page/side.
- For W-2 forms, contact your employer.
- Office supply stores sell 1099 forms (or contact the IRS at 800-829-3676).
Federal Taxes & E-Filing
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Prior years' federal tax forms
Arizona Taxes & E-Filing
Arizona Department of Revenue
Individual Arizona State Income Tax Forms
Other State Tax Sites
State Tax Forms from the Federation of Tax Administrators
Maricopa County Assessor
Where's my refund?
- For federal returns go to the IRS's website here.
- For state returns go the Arizona Department of Revenue website here.